Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Day Spent With the River (taken from a book)


Oh how I love to sit on the stones
And listen to the following river tones;
Oh how I love to dip my toes,
And feel the cold of it's water flows.

Oh how I love my arms to sway
In the air my worries thrown away;
Oh how I love this wonder I'll stay
The brilliant water shines out my day.

Oh flowing river a scene to glance,
Makes my weary feet move and dance;
The time together is a rare chance
To spend a joyful day in the sun.

Oh how I wish I could frequent do
To spend a pleasure moment with you;
A place to refresh my mind I go
A spectacle that makes my lonely heart glow.

A day I spent with you I know
My worries were taken as you flow
My moment of joy in my heart grow
But 'tis just fleeting though I know.

1 comment:

Love said...

nice poem...
kamusta ka naman?
visit ka sa blog ko wah..
geh thanks