Thursday, July 17, 2008

Boredom


I'm here at the open lab of the school spending my time typing in my blog.I'm so occupied of so many things and I'm wandering what if I looses thinking of those "many things" in my head.I'm starting to feel the emptiness of something to think and it's feels like having a surprise examination and i don't know what to answer.

Honestly I'm so bored it is the first time I've spend this boredom typing in my blog.
OMG! wala akong magawa! I'm watching and observing other people around me.I don't know why they don't entertain me with different things they are doing but i love watching them being busy with their own business in life.

I'm observing the expressions in their faces and I admit that it is funny noticing their own style of expressing their faces.The movement of their lips every time they smile or show happiness,anger,smirk,and irritated.They have their funny looks in spite of the good looks the have or the charismatic aura they posses.

This students around me doesn't even know that I'm having fun of watching their movements and staring at their faces.I'm kinda weird that I'm making them a clown in my own world of fantasy and happiness. What kind of woman I am I'm so naughty and mean in my own silent way.

Maybe if someone notice me they will thought that I'm such a crazy little woman of thinking such a ridiculous thing.Maybe I am but I love the way I am
this is the things I've been returning to when i feel the boredom in me.It's not funny for others but this what makes me happy and contented in my life.I'd choose being like this rather than to be someone I'm not.

I respect their opinion but i hope they also respect my own perspective in life.I maybe a child act lady but I know where to act a lady in my own stand and discipline.I love being like this no doubt for this thing.

Maybe next time I feel the boredom in me I should more open and use my wild imagination to make new things to post in here.

No comments: