Friday, August 8, 2008

Game on the Blog

Instructions:
What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun... Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists! Don't forget to change my answers to the questions with that of your own.(^^,)




***********Here it goes************

(A) Four places I go over and over:

bahay, Divisoria,legarda and school(routine q s araw2).

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:

Ate Love(s blog..sipag),funbox(miranda dw),astrology(lhat ng link pinasok n)and ulysses(pano mtakaw sa cabal).

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?

Sa tabi ng Mb+(khit 1sang oras bgo k mkkain),sa canteen(pg my baon),jollibee(always pg inabutan ng gutom ksma ni sis) and kfc(abot kaya ang sarap).

(D) Four places you'd rather be?

1. Sa roof top ng bhay kaso wla kming rooftop kay rooftop n lng ng kapitbahay..i love watching stars.

2. Sa dagat..mgaaladyesebel ako s gbi..i love to swim in the night(wlang tao khit mgtwo peice ako).
3.Sa province,ung bundok n tambayan ko noong hayskul ako..para kcing peaceful ang buhay q dun.

4. Sa kwarto together with an ipod playing my favorite songs and writing stories.

(E) Four people I think will respond:

Si Chris, a friend, love and micheal. (sana magrespond sila.hehe)

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
korea novelas, and am....wla n d n ako mkpanood ng t.v e....


Now, I'm tagging:a friend, Chris, micheal and love.



Thanks to Fjordz for making this exciting 'tagged' game posible.
Finally I'm tagged.
Now it's Your turn.

No comments: