Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Loneliness



why do i feel this loneliness
every time I'm in emptiness?
why do i feel the weakness
every time I'm in restlessness?
why do this feeling of gentleness
defies the internal truthfulness?
why in my silent happiness
hiding my loud bitterness?
Is it myself that i must have blame?

why do i still kept myself
and suit in this small shelf?
why do i still felt like a leaf
that just go by the swift?
why do i feel being left
when everyone is here but to thief?
why do i threated like a deaf
who listen briefly without an ear?
Is it myself that i must have blame?

why do i question everything in why?
why do this question answered with a lie?
how can i ended this questions and fly?
when I'm in loneliness-I don't know why?
Loneliness can kill the heart that lies.
Loneliness can break the mind that hides.
Eyes of the beholder can't stop but cry
Keeping the freedom and live just to die.




No comments: