Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Inspiration


It's a rainy season day inside the TIP;
I'm in the foot of my little Dopey,
Doing things in a mood of stupidly;
Making myself scared of reality.

I'm in the middle of heart rattling,
Fear of the crowd that feels like calling;
Can't think of right things for keeping,
Instead suit myself seek for smiling.

And just in time Ive turn to glance,
The time had stop my heart start to dance;
With a wandering look that halted in the eyes,
I've seen a heart that is cold like ice.

The tension grow when he got close,
Ive heard loud footsteps as it goes;
My heart start to tremble when it talked,
To wish to be the words that softly spoke.

The words that comes in his soft lips,
Seen by the angels whose awake not asleep;
As he had shown those shivering killer smile,
I've seen the sadness-it is hiding,it's a lie.

I'm wandering now how mysterious he can be,
With such appealing gesture captured me;
The secrets can't be mention needs an exemption,
I'm craving to know co'z your my inspiration.






1 comment:

Love said...

wwoooww..
hehe sa tagal ng post na to ngaun ko lang nabasa..

ang galing.. ang cute nung poem..
keep it up!!!